Pages

Saturday 25 July 2009

Once upon of time in LOL Land


Dunno where this one came from but I made it in the bus from Bucharest to my hometown... one hell of a crappy trip. And yes, it was just supposed to be funny. ^_^



I walked into a bar
on a hot summer night
no will to fight
no will to survive.

I asked the bartender
to get me a beer.
Warm hand on my shoulder
and a whisper in my ear.

"Come with me to the bathroom,
fulfill my dream.
drop your pants pretty boy,
I wanna hear you scream"

I gathered my things,
and ran out the door
butt rapped ragged
just like a whore.

I walked through my house
clothes all over the floor,
my husband's boxers hung on the door
screaming a quote I heard before.

2 comments:

  1. Classic Man . am murit de ras citindu-te.

    Inteligenta faza de la sfarsit cu
    "screaming a quote I heard before"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multam:)
    E bine ca te-ai amuzat, fix asta era scopul :)

    ReplyDelete