Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2009

Leapsa furata (another take)


Topic furat de pe un blog fain http://iubiriplaceriorori.wordpress.com/.


If I were a month, I would be December.
If I were a day of the week, I would be Monday . (a new beginning feels great)
If I were a time of day, I would be 9 am. (fresh start for the win)
If I were a sea animal, I would be a dolphin. (beat that)
If I were a direction, I wouldn't be the "one way". ^^
If I were a virtue, I would be forgiveness.
If I were a historical figure I would be Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi.
If I were a planet, I would be Earth.
If I were a liquid, I would be Beer. (ahaha redneck style)
If I were a stone, I would rather be dust.
If I were a bird, I would be a raven .

If I were a flower/plant, I would be a Saguaro.
If I were a kind of weather, I would be a thunder storm.
If I were a musical instrument, I would be a guitar.
If I were an emotion, I would be hope.
If I were a sound, I would be the sound of a raindrop.
If I were an element, I would be water.

If I were a song, I would be La o cana cu vin – Ecoul.
If I were a movie, I would be Vertigo. (1958)
If I were a tv-series, I would be M.A.S.H.. (nothing beats that)
If I were a book, I would be Moarte si viscol - Sven Hassel.
If I were a fictional character, I would be Grigore Dima.

If I were a food, I would be sea-food.
If I were a city, I would be Sydney.
If I were a taste, I would be coffee bitter.
If I were a scent, I would be that of the morning coffee. (yea...)
If I were a colour, I would be dark blue. (kinda like the cloudy sky)
If I were a fabric, I would be carbon fiber (kevlar). (foolproof)

If I were a word, I would be fail. (o_O)
If I were a body part, I would be the lips.
If I were a facial expression, I would be straight face. (Noun- a serious facial expression which hides a desire to laugh)

If I were a subject in school, I would be biology.
If I were a cartoon character, I would be Spike Spiegel.
If I were a shape, I would be a dot.
If I were a number, I would be 7.
If I were a car, I would be a Porsche Boxter.
If I were an item of clothing, I would be cargo pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment